Friday 7 November 2014

The Jacket Edit

With winter fast approaching it's getting ridiculously cold. I find this time of year rather awkward because its not quite cold enough for a coat, but too cold for a cardigan. I will be showing you a few of the jackets I have recently been loving.

       The Trench
        From: Zara 
I believe a trench coat is a timeless, classic wardrobe essential. Perfect for all occasions and the British autumn/early winter time.

The Bomber
From: Dorothy Perkins
A bomber jacket is the quickest and easiest way to add a touch of sports luxe cool to any outfit.

It's So Fluffy, I'm Gonna Die!
From: Primark
I absolutely love experimenting with textures and I'm rather partial to anything that is soft and fluffy, so after seeing this jacket on instagram I practicially ran to Primark.

The Duster
From: New Look(link)
A duster coat is the perfect way to make any outfit smart casual whilst still nailing one of this seasons main trends. I just cannot get enough of this one from New Look.

From: Random shop in Germany a couple of years ago and also conveniently has no tags in it.
A denim jacket is definitely one of the most simple wardrobe basics that goes with everything.

Outfit:Dress with top over (missguided), Top (Topshop), Neckalace (Juicy Coture) and Boots (Public Desire)

1 comment:

  1. Cute jackets.
    The fluffy one is lovely

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete