Sunday 28 June 2015

A Week On My Instagram #1


I have always seen these posts and thought they were cool and I am unsure as to why I have never done one because I am not going to lie, I am instagram OBSESSED. When I am not posting I am constantly scrolling and double tapping my life away.


Ever since studying The Kite Runner during my AS levels, I have been dying to read more by Hosseini. I decided now after finishing my A levels would be a perfect time and can I just say- I am loving this book so far and would definitely recommend to anyone.

I recently spotted this in Nottingham Victoria Centre- it is 'The Butterfly Project' to celebrate the return of the Emmet Clock to Nottingham intu invited children to decorate a beautiful butterfly and what appears to be after a lot glitter later this gorgeous display (if you want to know more about this then visit this page)

A silly selfie by me and my best friends on a recent trip to Birmingham to celebrate my friend Leah's birthday- not much more to say about this.

PIZZA!!! What to expect if I continue doing these posts as I love a good food picture and what makes this pizza better is that it was mega cheap all hail Pizza Express 40% NUS discount on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Just your average blog post advertisement insta pic for my Getting Lippy post.

 A cupcake my Mum got me, but I sadly did not eat this despite how scrumptious it looks as I am on a clean eating mission in order to lose the weight I gained in the many months I spent revising and snacking whilst revising ( I realistically ate like 20 jars of peanut butter in 3 months- no regrets, well slight regrets

An example of the clean eating I just mentioned. Is it weird that I actually like kale? Also poached egg topped with chilli flakes= fabulous.

And to finish- a cheeky selfie, what an anti-climax (I love these earrings though not going to lie) 

Feel free to follow me @clairefrancesxo or to comment your instagram names below and I will follow you


21 comments:

  1. love your instagram photos! I have started following you :) I hope you can do the same (@jacyntawalsh)

    Love Jacynta xxx

    www.jacyntawalsh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of posts too! Your food looks delicious. Definitely going to try the chilli flakes on a poached egg - looks so good! Aha don't worry, I'm weird and actually like kale too! x

    ellie etc | a fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it so is and wooo kale buddies! x

      Delete
  3. I really want to read that book! I recently finished 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' and oh my, it was incredible!!

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looks like you had a nice week! I love the look of that cake!!! *yum*

    Although, the clean eating looks great too xx


    Leanne's Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I did! It looks delicious didn't it and yeah I actually quite enjoy eating clean x

      Delete
  5. I really enjoy looking at instagram photos! Have just followed you!

    Rebecca - RebeccaClaire'sBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll follow you right back x

      Delete
  6. I love Instagram Mix posts :)

    By clicking HERE you can enter to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! They're some of my favourites to read!

      Delete
  7. Love your instagram post, reading your blog makes my day
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun post idea, especially since with some captions on Instagram you can't tell straight away the reason for the photo!

    http://njcdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these posts! You look like you had a great week and it's always good to hear the actual stories behind people's instagram pictures rather than the 'cool' captions :)

    Shannon xx | http://www.lotsofloveshannon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hhaah thank you and indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pics! Looks like some yummy food. Thanks for sharing! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete