Monday 1 February 2016

Coconut Lane


I was recently contacted by the lovely people at coconut lane (first of all how cute is that brand name), anyone that knows me knows I'm a sucker for silver jewellery so will understand why I may have released a "YAAAAAAAAAAAAS!" from my mouth when browsing their website.


My first pick were these beyond adorable elephant stud earrings (can we just all take a moment to appreciate the cuteness) I already have an elephant choker and necklace because I am a little obsessed with elephants, so I thought why not add some earrings to my collection? Lets be real, it would have been rude not to. (p.s. these are now in the sale for £8!!!! Yes you read that right- bargaaaaaaaaain)

I love adding simple necklaces to my outfits to add a lil some-something and I also thought this two layer moon and star necklace was just too cute to not order. The beauty of this necklace is that it makes you appear to be one of them mega cool fashion bloggers that layers their necklaces for that boho I am so trend look at me vibe, when in fact its just one necklace, but nobody needs to know you're not actually. right?

 The delivery from coconut lane was also mega quick which is fab because there's nothing I detest more than waiting  like 293349038348 years for my orders.

For 20% off your order at www.coconut-lane.com use code 'clairefrances20'


2 comments:

  1. The earrings and the necklace are so beautiful! I've never heard of this brand before but I am glad I did now!

    http://saranusagg.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete